I brought this set of eye liners from Superdrug a couple of weeks ago in the gift section and thought that I would buy them as a gift for someone but ended up keeping them for myself as I got something else. They were under the brand Studio and having looked on the Superdrug website I cant seem to find them anymore but can find some other products from them which I haven't tried.
The product that I picked up was an eye liner set as I already said in total their was 7 different eye liners in the set and im not sure on the price but they were no more than £10, which I think is a great price. The 7 different eye liners that you get in this set are Caviar Black, Winter White, Summer Green, Blue Velvet, Purple Silk, Silver Moonbeam and Gold Ingot.
| Colours from left to right... Blue Velvet, Summer Green, Purple Silk, Gold Ingot, Silver Moonbeam, Caviar Black and Winter White |
Each of the eye liners i personally think have great pay off and all off the colour by the black and the white have some shimmer and make them look slightly metallic which I like as most of the coloured eye liners that I own do not have any shimmer to them.I love these eye liners for using on my top lash line or on my bottom lash line however, I will say though that if you were to use them on the water line you do have to keep applying it a bit when first applying as the colour pay off is not as good as it is too skin which is not a problem for me as I never put coloured eye liner on my water line but I have tried using the winter white one which I did find that took a while to get good colour pay off when applying to my water line.
Overall if these are the sort of thing that you would use and you can find them i think they are great quality and price
Love Sophie xxx
Overall if these are the sort of thing that you would use and you can find them i think they are great quality and price
Love Sophie xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment