So this is my first post I hope you enjoy.
I brought this foundation about 3 months ago, after reading lots of good review about it and it did not disappoint me.
In the whole line their are two different ones you can buy that are formulated for your skin either the one for combination/oily or the one which I went for which is the normal/dry skin, each of the two have a slightly different bottle as combination/oily skin one comes with a black top and the normal/dry skin one came with a clear with black underneath which I did not realised until after buying the foundation as I would have picked the other due to my skin being slightly oily. Each of them come with 9 shades I believe which I think is a okay
selection as it does mean you will be able to find a colour to suit your skin.
| REVLON® COLORSTAY™ MAKEUP FOR COMBINATION/OILY SKIN |
I picked mine up at Superdrug and it cost me £12.49 for a 30ml bottle, the colour that I went for was 200 nude and I found that this colour fitted my skin perfectly, I applied my with a foundation brush and found that it left skin looking flawless. It gave me a medium coverage which I found good and great for everyday use since im in school and it manage to cover up any problems that I had without using concealer most of the time. I would apply mine in the morning around 8m and needed it to last for around 4pm I found that by this time my foundation still looked good but you could see that it had worn a little, the foundation says that it will last up to 16 hours so I wouldn't no whether it lasts that long as I only wear mine for around 8, however if I do want to wear it after this to go out I do find myself reapplying it as I find that it makes the foundation look better.
The packaging for the bottle is glass and has a screw lid which then allows you to pour out your foundation I dont tend to like foundations like this as I find that sometimes I end up with too much foundation or when I get to the end I can't get what is left out. Also I can be quite clumsy and so dont like glass bottles as I always manage to drop them and if I do and they brake which means ive wasted product lucky I didnt manage to do that with this foundation but I did manage to drop it and found that it left a crack in the lid and ended up the the foundation leaking into the lid and wasting some of the product.
Overall I do like this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a foundation that wants a medium coverage and last for a good amount of time.
Hope this was of some help :)
Sophie xx
No comments:
Post a Comment